Saturday, May 9, 2009

bathroom mistake

So Jon and I ate a KuruKuma, a thai food restaurant with a beautiful view, last night. We had a very spicy beef curry dish with nan bread, and a papaya salad. The salad was so spicy we went though two pitchers of water trying to eat it! Because of all the liquid I drank, I had to use the restroom pretty bad on our way out. Unfortunately, there was a lady in the women's one stall. I waited while brushing my hair and doing my makeup at the sink, but she still wasn't done yet, and was making some throat clearing noises. So I went out of the small restroom, figuring she needed some privacy to do her thing. Finally, I heard the sink and was filled with the joy of knowing I could soon empty my bladder. You can just imagine the look on both of our faces when a man came out of the women's restroom. He just looked at me wide eyed, then looked at the sign on the wall. I was laughing hysterically at his aloofness. He quickly realized what had happened, said a shameful "so-ri", and bowed before quickly walking back to his table. As I ran in to relieve myself, I thought to myself how lucky he was he only had me to face in his major faux pas.

No comments: