Tuesday, December 2, 2008

36 Ways Happy

Ok so maybe not really 36 ways, but at least 3!

1. I got my car back today. It looks amazing! It looks better than it did when I got it, so that is fantastic! All for only 504,000 Yen. Sounds like a lot but it is only about 500 bucks so it's not so bad.

2. Jon and I had a lovely Thanksgiving, and even though we missed out family (yes you), we weren't homesick like we expected. I'm sure it helped that we both talked to our family and had a full thanksgiving meal here and two other thanksgiving meals with friends here in Okinawa, but we have had quite a nice time here recently!

3. Last and what I am most excited about: We just booked our flight and hotel for the Sapporo Snow Festival! I am so excited to go to Hokkaido and see the amazing ice sculptures! It's going to cost us a fortune, but hey, when in Rome... or is it Japan? Hehe. We knew we'd kick ourselves for missing it if we didn't go so we've gotten a lil group together to take the trip! I can't wait. It's going to be freezing up there! It's going to be dazzling! It's going to be such a different experience than we have on Okinawa! Yay, I can't wait!

For more info on the festival

No comments: