Monday, December 15, 2008

trembling inside and outside

Oooh! Today I am home from work with some sort of stomach flu bug. My insides hurt! No fun!
A few minutes ago, there was an earthquake. Crazy! I was actually on the toilet when there was this tapping sound, and I thought Jon was getting home. It was then that I realized the room was shaking. Our hot/cold water stand was also shaking.
... And I thought it was the medicine the doctor gave me!

I will be looking for some sort of report on the scale of the earthquake and will post my findings here...
... Ok I just foun info on the quake. It was a 4.9 centered 95 miles northwest of Naha. No wonder I felt it. Turns out, there have been several earthquakes the past week with a magnitude of 2.5 or higher. Crazy! Guess it's earthquake season after typhoon season ends here!

On a lighter note, we come home very soon! Yay! We're like Santa with his bag of toys, except we're bringing a suitcase of presents!

No comments: