Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Follow Us (in a non creepy way)

Now Jon and I are both on Twitter. You can either follow us on Twitter itself at Lovecat23 for Kristin, or MeganeSensei for Jon. Or, you can just check our blogsite for all of our twitter updates. My favorite thing about this is that I can take a photo with my cellphone, send it to twitter, and it ends up on this blog site! That means you can all see everything I see that I think is omoshiroi (interesting/funny)! How fabulous is that?

Also, we are limited to 10 spots for publishing this blog into email, so please let me know if you have a blogger.com account and can follow our blog instead of us emailing it to you, so we can free up the spot for someone else. We have more than 10 people who want to read about our crazy lives here!

No comments: