Friday, November 21, 2008

Good News and Updates :)

So the bad news is I got into a car accident last week, but the good news is that it will only gost go man yen to fix it (around $500). I couldn't be happier because I thought it was going to cost twice as much... and they are throwing in some sanding and paintwork that is needed on the left rear fender (I scraped a brick wall while parking at the bank Monday). I think I am finally driving normally again (I had been quite nervous and awkward behind the wheel until probably yesterday).

It has stopped raining every day and it is suny but cool now. The cold is quite biting. More so than I thought. I will bring my warm jacket when I come home for Christmas!

Classes are going well, I have been exhausted every day though! It is getting near the end of this term, so all the cancelled classes from the beginning of the term are being made up now, which means I am teaching 5-6 classes a day. I think I am still recovering from last weekend too!

This weekend we are going exploring! Our plans are to head up to Cape Hedo, Hiji Falls, and perhaps Nakajin Castle and Pineapple Park on Sunday. Monday is Japan's Thankgiving so we can get home late! I can't wait to see more of the natural beauty on our little home!

No comments: